Sunday, October 01, 2006

Holstein, Angus, Jersey, and Balloon



[As transcribed by Daddy]


After lunch today, Mommy and Daddy and I drove out of the city, to the Markham Fair. It was pretty good... I got to see a lot of animals that I've heard of, but haven't really seen in person before, like horses, sheep, goats, chicks, bunnies, and cows. Lots and lots of big, mooing cows! They were neat and all, but I was still more enamoured by the giant cartoon baloon cows.

It got cold and rainy pretty quickly, and the sheep number of people was kind of confusing to me, so I kinda got tired. Thank goodness Mommy and Daddy decided to go against their diet for a quick minute and buy some fairground french fries, because let me tell you - they were magnificent. Well worth the trip alone.

On the way home, we stopped at a mall so that we could find me a new wallet to play with (since I can break into and empty Mommy's).

Listening to: The Hold Steady - Boys And Girls In America


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!