Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I can play all by myself, thank-you very much.



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I didn't do very much today, aside from tidying and stuff. I'm getting more and more self-sufficient while I play, so Mommy was able to take a bit of a breather and actually managed to read a book - while I was still awake and in the same room!

After Daddy came home from work, I played with him a lot and then went to visit with Gamma, Grandpa, and Gamma's friend Debbie, who was also visiting. They wanted me to run through my library of animal impressions and to demonstrate my growing vocabulary, but I was somewhat shy and distracted by all of the food in the room.

I also got a letter from Naisa today - the last she sent from Thailand. We haven't heard much from her (or her family) since she made it to Swaziland... hopefully she reads this and knows we're all thinking of her.

Listening to: Bob Dylan - Blonde On Blonde


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!