Thursday, October 26, 2006

Loose At The Mall



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Another great day! Daddy took the day off from work, and so this morning Daddy and Mommy and Papa and I drove to a Middle Eastern restaurant that Daddy's been planning on taking Mommy to for years - we all really loved it. The food was great and the staff thought I was adorable!

Next, we drove around for awhile until I finally fell asleep in my car seat and had a nice, long nap. When I woke up, we were enjoying the muddy side-roads of Vaughan and King City. We next headed to Vaughan Mills Mall, and I had an absolute blast. Mommy and Daddy and Papa all took turns letting me run around wherever I wanted (the mall was unusually empty)... I especially liked the fish tank in the Bass Pro shop and the Build-A-Bear store. My family loves to watch me scurry and play!

When we came home, I did not want to go to bed. Things seemed alright at first, but then I woke up during Mommy and Daddy's favourite show, and wouldn't go back to bed without one of them there. So... Mommy is snoozing next to me in bed as Daddy writes this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!