Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Maybe it was the hot pancakes



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I went to the beach today. On the way there, while we were there, as we left, and after we left, I waved at people and made friends. Sometimes all it takes is a wave, sometimes all it takes is a smile. I'm telling you, if I worked at the Unted Nations, the world would be at peace, because we'd all be friends with each other. Anyhow, while we were out, I got some clothes, a book, and a new toy cow to replace the one I ate. Mommy and I have named it "Moe".

When we got home, the Nixons had arrived to stay with Gamma and Grandpa again. All was going well and good until once again I took a header into the fireplace. Instead of an eye injury, this time I sustained a chin injury, and am sporting a nice red mark. It kinda goes along with my slightly burned tongue - only none of us have any inkling how I managed to do that.

I didn't nap much, and on days where I don't sleep well, I usually don't sleep well during the night, either. So... my folks are bracing themselves.

Listening to: Otis Redding - Otis Blue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!