Saturday, October 21, 2006

Modified Peek-A-Boo



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Poor Papa... he flies all the way to visit me, and the best the weather can do is rain. So much for taking him for a day out on the town! Ah well. As soon as it let up, we went for a bit of a walk, but we all stayed cooped up for the most part. He watched some TV, I pulled all the books off of the shelves, and we and had simultaneous naps.

Mommy and I invented a new game today that I thought was absolutely hilarious. She'd crouch low on the futon and hide her face behind the armrest. I'd stand on the other side of the armrest and try to get her to look at me. She'd say 'Boo!' and I'd laugh and laugh! It's kind of like a modified version of peek-a-boo, only funnier.

I was extremely clingy with Mommy today. Perhaps its because I'm not used to Papa lingering around the apartment yet... but I definately seem to be warming up to him!

Listening to: Paul Revere & The Raiders - Midnight Ride


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!