Monday, October 30, 2006

Nana and... ...Jim!


Bunny Ears
Originally uploaded by Clover_1.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

For some reason, Mommy and Daddy cleaned and cleaned and cleaned this morning. I stayed out of the way as much as possible, and assumed they knew what they were doing.

When I woke up from my nap, Nana and Jim were here! And they brought me lots of toys! And vegetables! I was mostly excited about the toys. Mommy and Daddy appreciated the vegetables.

I had fun being cute for Jim and Nana, and after some lunch Daddy drove Mommy and Nana and I to Ikea, since Nana hadn't ever been there. I wanted to run around and play with stuff, but they wouldn't let me. We did some quick grocery shopping on the way home, and then it was dinner time! Due to some daylight savings shenanigans, I went down for bed pretty promptly.

Listening to: Simon And Garfunkel - Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!