Sunday, October 08, 2006

Orangey-er



[As transcribed by Daddy]


After a trip to the grocery store / video store / butcher's, lunch, and a nap, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I drove out into the country for another nice autumn hike. We had such a nice time last week, we decided to go to the same place - and this time, it was even better! We covered twice as much ground in almost the same amount of time, and this time it was sunnier, less mucky, and more 'orangey.'

The drive home was alright... we stopped at a little bakery outside Georgetown and got some of the best cookies any of us have ever had! Unfortunately, the highway was packed, so we had to drive through the city. I got fed up with being in the car, but my folks kept me entertained by having me do wolf howls. I sure do love doing wolf howls!

Oh, and, uh... I leared a new word today. "Poo Poo."

Listening to: The Beatles - Rubber Soul


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!