Saturday, October 28, 2006

Papa... Car?



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was markedly different from yesterday, sleep wise. Once Mommy came into my room last night, I stopped screaming and fell asleep in my crib, so long as I knew she was at least in the room. Today, my schedule is pretty much completely back to normal, although I did have an episode this afternoon where I spontaneously started really screaming out of nowhere. Mommy changed my diaper, and I was fine. Weird!

It was cold, windy, and wet outside today, so Mommy and I just kinda hung out at home. A few times I asked about the whereabouts of Papa... I asked "Car?" and Mommy explained that he went home. I don't really follow. I thought 'Home' is where we live.

In anticipation of Nana and Jim visiting in the next few days, I practiced saying their names. Me saying "Jim!" makes everyone laugh.

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!