Friday, October 20, 2006

Papa!



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was something of a surprise. Gamma drove Mommy and I to the airport (by way of some seriously confusing detour-related wanderings), where we found Papa! Remember him? I'm starting to. He's come over to visit me. Isn't that sweet of him? On the drive home I immediately started calling him 'Papa' by name, which made Gamma want to drive into oncoming traffic (because I still don't call her anything by name).

We all had a nice visit, and I made sure I demonstrated my vast toddler vocabulary and animal mimicry super-powers. Hopefully Papa will be able to stay over for a while, because I like the attention he showers me with, even if I'm still a little bit unfamiliatr around him.

Listening to: The Mamas And The Papas - If You Can Believe Your Eyes And Ears


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!