Saturday, October 07, 2006

Precocious Pee Pee



[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning I was in a very 'sweet' mood - cuddly, quiet, and especially precocious. In the afternoon, though, I went back to being sensitive and irritable. Ah well.

Last night, Mommy accidentally destoryed the French Press, so in order to keep the coffee flowing, Gamma drove Mommy and I to Ikea to buy one. I had a good time while I was there, but hated being stuck in traffic on the way home. Mommy gave me her watch to play with, and I wore it as a choker.

Did I mention that I peed on the bed today? Well, I did. Mommy was changing my diaper, and I was so excited, I peed a bit. I got really embarassed about it though, and started to cry.

Listening to: B.B. King - Live At The Regal


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!