Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pretending to Fly



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I took a pretty mean header into Gamma's coffee table this morning during a visit. I've got a big blue-green bruise right under my eye where I smacked into it. Ah well, I'll just add it to all my other bumps and bruises.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to the new (and still widely undiscovered-by-the-Ikea-going-public) Ikea store in Vaughan. We bought a new medicine cabinet and a box, and while Mommy investigated curtains Gamma's smoking lounge, Daddy chased me around the warehouse. Miraculously (perhaps magically) I didn't break anything, although I did manage to abscond with some other little kid's stuffed animal.

After that Daddy bought me a hat and some mittens at Old Navy, and we browsed around Future Shop while Mommy bought some fabric. It was windy and cold, but Daddy and I had fun pretending to fly by flapping our arms.

After dinner, I yelled at Basil.

Listening to: The Killers - Sam's Town


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!