Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Provoking gifts of Marmalade



[As transcribed by Daddy]


While Mommy vacuumed, Papa and I took a walk this morning. I decided that I like him today... we had a nice time with one another today.

After lunch today, Mommy and Papa and I took the subway downtown and went to the Market. We saw lots of meat, I split a cookie with Mommy, and I had fun sticking a drinking straw up my nose. Next, we visited Daddy at work, and I showed off for Daddy's friend Michele.

On the way home, I entertained the entire subway. I danced, did my animal impressions, waved to strangers, and compelled some strange old lady on the bus to try to give me a jar of marmalade.

Mommy and Daddy are very glad that I was in a great mood and that I spent so much quality time with Papa. I've been a bit grumpy over the last few days, and they felt bad that Papa came all the way here just so I could give him the cold shoulder. It was a nice change of pace!

Listening to: LCD Soundsystem - 45:33


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!