Monday, October 09, 2006

Psycho Killer



[As transcribed by Daddy]


We had every intention today of actually going out for yet another a weekend hike today, to take advantage of the unusually warm weather and see the fall colours. Unfortunately, the highways were jam-packed (must be due to the long weekend) so we bailed and ended up driving around the hilly back-and-sideroads northwest of Toronto. Don't get us wrong, we really loved the beautiful drive... but we would have preferred to get out and do some walking around. We just couldn't seem to find any trails, and didn't have our maps with us. Ah well, like I said, the drive was beautiful. Beeton is a nice town. I got to have a snack.

When we got back, I played around in the Johnson's yard while everyone stood around watching and gabbing. Also, today I took my first foray into singing along with songs on the radio - and actually getting the lyrics right! More astute readers will have deduced which song (and which lyrics) I sang by now...

Listening To: Talking Heads - 77


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!