Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Pumpkin Patch



[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning, as is customary on Saturday mornings, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the butcher, and while Mommy waited in line, Daddy and I went to the bookstore. Good times.

After my nap and some lunch, and before a leisurely stroll through a Newmarket mall, the bunch of us drove out to a pumpkin patch north of the city. We had a lot of fun browsing through hideously mutated giant green pumpkins, getting kissed by fenced-in goats, watching a 'performance farmer' shoot pumpkins at imaginary aliens with a massive cannon manned by a non-English speaking Nicaraguan, watching two newborn kittens freeze in a cold barn, digging our car out of a massive pile of oatmeal, and almost freeze to death ourselves. With the car loaded with three freakish melons, we went home, and I fell down in the tub a bunch of times.

Okay, I made up the part about the oatmeal pile.

Listening to: The Rolling Stones - Aftermath


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!