Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Rainy Day



[As transcribed by Daddy]


It was pouring with rain this morning, so Mommy and I just kinda held the fort. The Nixons are still aorund, and we got to visit with them and stuff, so it wasn't too dull.

Mommy did some more caulking work in the bathroom today, and I stomped around demanding attention. I had a few emotional outbursts, but nothing really out of the ordinary. I called Daddy at work on the phone, played around in Basil's water dish, scattered by toys and books all over the house... you know, regular rainy day-type stuff.

Oh, and a belated happy birthday to Cool Uncle Gareth!

Listening to: The Beach Boys: Today!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Girls who caulk rock!

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!