Monday, October 02, 2006

Rear-view mirror faces



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Instead of waiting for me to wake up from my mid-morning nap, Mommy and Daddy loaded Basil and I into the car before I even had a chance to fall asleep! We all drove out to Terra Cotta, and had a really fantastic hike along a chunk of the Bruce Trail. Even though it was rainy and muddy, we had a blast - Basil (who likes to stand on cliff edges and scare the crap out of my parents) got to run and run and run, while Mommy and Daddy took turns carrying me in my carrier-thing.

Afterwards, we went for a leisurely drive through Peel and York Regions on the way home. The sun came out, the fall colours were in full effect, and for some odd reason, there was hardly anyone else on any roads. Wonder why... toxin gas attack on the city, or something? I made faces at Daddy in the rear-view mirror, and entertained my folks with my howling wolf impression.

Listening to: Sloan - Never Hear The End Of It


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!