Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sensitive



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I dunno if it was that I was being particularly clumsy today, or if it was that other people (and dogs) kept bonking into me, but I sure had my share of trips and falls and collapses and slips and self-inflicted piledrivers today. Apparently it was a sight to behold - me, seeing a pillow on the couch and thinking that there was something steady and sturdy behind it. I flung myself at it and aaaaaaaaaagh, I went with it over the side of the couch, head over heels.

Anyway, I was pretty sensitive today. If you so much as tapped me, I'd start to cry. I bit down on a piece of chicken at dinner tonight and started wailing. What can I say - this many collisions and semi-accidents can really make a girl moody.

Mommy and Daddy and I went to Home Depot after dinnet today so that Mommy could buy more resources for bathroom repair. While sitting on Daddy's shoulders, I grabbed a package of screws off of a rack and started crushing them into Daddy's head. He didn't mind... he was too excited about the season premiere of his favourite show.

See - I can give as good as I get!

Listening to: The Changes - Today Is Tonight


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!