Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Snot-Nose



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Nana and Jim left for the United States again today, and as they left, I cried. Partly because I was going to miss them and didn't want them to leave, partly because it was my nap time and I was tired, and partly because I was hoping I'd get to go for a ride in their car.

After my nap and some lunch, Mommy and I carved pumpkins for tomorrow night and stuff. I have something of a snotty nose (a cold?), so Mommy felt sad for me and let me eat whatever I wanted... and what I wanted was pumpkin seeds and Grandpa's sugarless oatmeal cookies!

Mommy had a dentist's appointment tonight, so before Daddy came home from work and while Mommy was out, Gamma looked after me. We read books, drew pictures, and I pooped in my pants.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!