Thursday, October 19, 2006

Spiffy Shoes of Mystery



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I invetned a new dance this morning! It's easy to do (if you're low to the ground like me) - you squat and then wiggle your butt up-and-down, as though you're hammering a nail with it. It's guaranteed to make your parents laugh!

I got a big, mysterious package in the mail - a new pair of cool pink adjustable futuristic shoes (see picture). The sender was later revealed to be my Cool Uncle Gareth, who always manages to keep me well-supplied in all manner of stylish footwear. Thanks, "Ga-Ga"!

I did a lot of drawing today, also. I really seem to be getting the hang of it - I've moved past simple dots and short accidental lines and towards broad, purposeful strokes. I'll have Daddy put a gallery of my recent works up on this site soon.

Listening to: Beck - The Information


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!