Thursday, October 12, 2006

Surly Drunken Dwarf



[As transcribed by Daddy]


It's been pouring and pouring with rain for the last few days, so today Mommy and Basil and I just basically hung out at home. I scurried around, ate turkey, pulled stuff off of shelves, and Mommy followed me around, cleaning up after me when she could. Basically, fill twelve hours with that algorithm (with slight random variations) and you've got the day.

Perhaps now would be a good time to address the issue of how large I'm getting. I don't mean fat - I seem to be evening out proportion-wise, what with all the running and demolishing. I'm now taller than the dog, and I often resemble a surly drunken dwarf more than I do a little baby.

Mommy and Daddy love me to pieces, but that doesn't mean that from time to time - they don't miss the teeny tiny, little baby that I used to be.

Listening to: The Who - My Generation


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!