Monday, October 23, 2006

Tapdance Lessons



[As transcribed by Daddy]


We were gonna go apple picking today, but it was (once again) pouring with rain. So, after my morning nap, Mommy and Daddy left me with Gamma and Grandpa when they went to pick up my new hot pink snowsuit. While I was with Gamma, we ate lunch together, and then taught me some sweet tapdancing moves. I'm really intent on getting my shuffle-step down.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and Papa and I took a leisurely Sunday drive. We headed northwest, and showed off the Cheltenham Badlands for Papa. I was kept from being overtly cranky (I'm still recovering from yesterday's sleep deprivation) by being fed muffins and even some Cheetos (thanks, Papa!).

After dinner, I made my first-ever digital painting with Daddy's Wacom tablet, chased Gamma around her house (and she cased me in turn) and did some more tapdancing. Fun times!

Listening to: Chris Isaak - Best Of


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!