Friday, October 27, 2006

Too Wound Up



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Poor Mommy... I was such a spaz last night that she had to stay with me until the morning. She didn't sleep so well, needless to say. Anyway, today Gamma and Mommy and I drove Papa to the airport, and said bye-bye as he flew back to South Carolina. We'll definately miss having him here... I asked about him several times after he left.

Mommy and I hung out at home during the day, and I wrecked the place just for the heck of it. Luckily, I went down for a nap as scheduled, so my sleeping's not completely ruined ... right?

When Daddy came home from a bust day of work, we drove to the supermarket and ate dinner there, cafeteria-style. We went to the bookstore, and we were gonna do our full-on grocery shopping, but I had to go and poop in my pants, and we didn't bring any diaper stuff along, plus it was past my bedtime... so we just bought the diaper stuff, changed me in the car (where I did a lot of past-bedtime-dancin'), and headed home.

Of course, it's a repeat of last night - I'm really really wound up and I just scream if you leave me alone in my crib. Daddy got me to sleep, but I freaked out when he put me back in my crib. Mommy is in there with me yet again, keeping me snoozing through the night. Let's hope this doesn't become a nightly problem. She was hoping to play video games tonight.

Listening to: Electric Six - Switzerland


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!