Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Turkey and Walking



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was so happy and excited to be wearing my cute little orange Thanksgiving dress that I fought off having my mid-morning nap for what felt like an eternity to my parents. By time the screams and complaints had ended, Mommy and Daddy had just enough time to eat lunch before I was up again.

Mommy had a turkey to cook for dinner, so Daddy took me off of her hands and rode with me on the subway all the way out to Ossington station - where our major city walk of several weeks ago had left off. On the ride, I befriended several beautiful Portuguese women.

The walk downtown was going by really quickly, so Daddy and I decided to walk the remaining fifteen kilometres home. By the time we got there, dinner was ready, and Daddy collapsed on the living room couch, unconscious.

Thanksgiving dinner was great... soon, my family will realize that inside my tummy there's a spacetime wormhole that teleports all the seemingly limitless food I eat across the galaxy.

Listening to: The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!