Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wired in Rochester



[As transcribed by Daddy]


After we were all up and had our act together, Daddy drove Mommy and Papa and I all the way to a small town just outside Rochester New York. It was a pretty long drive, and I didn't appreciate being stuck at the border for an hour, but I held things together pretty well.

Once we got there, we visited Papa's cousin Johnny and his family, who were really wonderful! I played outside a bit, ran around indoors, followed my six-year-old cousin Abigail around (we figure she would be my fifth cousin), and behaved like a sweet little angel. Basically - I did everything but nap. As a matter of fact, I didn't fall asleep until about thirty seconds after we finally started on the long drive home!

Of course, once we got back, I was awake and wired once again. My sleeping pattern is all screwed up, but my parents don't mind - we all had a really great day, met a lot of new family members, made some new friends, completely blew our diets, and tired ourselves out!

Listening to: The World Series, Game 1


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!