Monday, November 06, 2006

Acid Reflux?



[As transcribed by Daddy]


While I napped this morning, Gamma and Grandpa joined Mommy and Daddy as they cleaned up a bunch of rooms that I've rarely even been in. They kicked up a lot of dust, but cleared up a lot of space.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the butcher's. We dropped our meat at home, did some laundry, and then grabbed Basil and headed out for a nice hike in the Rouge River Valley. It's a bit chilly out, but not too terrible. I spent most of the afternoon strapped to Daddy's chest - we had a nice chat and played a bunch of silly games. At one point he looked up at the trees and said "Wow," so I craned my neck to the sky and said "Woooooow" for about 30 minutes there.

Once we got home, it was discovered that I may have inherited Daddy's acid reflux problems, as I was spitting up on the floor (and playing in it!) after drinking some really acidic juice. Either than or I was just, you know, vomiting a bit.

Listening to: The DFA Remixes: Chapter Two


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!