Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Artist At Work



[As transcribed by Daddy]

More new words today - "Tasty", "Tomorrow", and "Please," which I even used in the correct context! I also went on and on about Zoboo ("Daa Boo"), the Lemur puppet on a TV show I've seen maybe twice.

Mommy put me on the webcam with Nana while the two of them talked on the phone today. To keep me entertained, she gave me my markers and some paper, sat me in my chair, and asked me to draw things. I carefully listened and actually drew all of the things she asked for, one by one - "Horse", "Cat", "Banana" (I even used a yellow marker), "Mommy", "Clover", "Apple", and "Basil." Then I just started scribbling all over the whole thing when I was done.

Mommy and I raked the leaves today, I got a new and adorable nightgown in the mail, and I used a spoon to feed myself tomato soup for dinner!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!