Sunday, November 19, 2006

Cool Uncle Gareth's Cows



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a day of ups-and-downs. After breakfast, Mommy and Daddy took me to Home Depot to get a few odds and ends. A few odds and ends soon became several odds and ends, which then became several thousand pounds of lumber (give or take). Daddy discovered a sudden allergy to sawdust, which when combined with exhaustion and his dislocated jaw-pain led to a grumpy morning for him. We went to the butcher with the car filled to the brim with planks, poles, and splinters.

After my nap, I was in an awful mood. Mommy and Daddy took me downtown to see Cool Uncle Gareth, who's back in the neighbourhood for a new art show, and I cheered up. I got to see Julia, and I got to meet his friends Shanan and Lauren, and I did a lot of playing and writhing around on the gallery floor. I liked the artwork... I thought it looked a lot like photos of cows.

Listening to: Tenacious D - The Pick Of Destiny


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!