Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Buh Buh



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I'm still a snotty girl, and to be honest with you, I'm a little bit grumpy about it. I was kinda difficult on Mommy from sunrise to sunset, but you can't exactly blame me... I'm full of mucus!

The Nixons came to visit Gamma and Grandpa today, so it was nice to see them, as always. Daddy rushed home to see me after work today, so that he could help take me trick-or-treating. I got into my Buh Buh (butterfly) costume (and Basil got into his Electro-Dog costume) and along with Mommy, we went out and trolled for candy. I was a little nervous about knocking on doors and getting candy from strangers, but I like waving 'hi' and 'bye' and I like climbing porch steps and stuff, so I didn't mind too much. Richard and Lucie next door even gave me a blinky necklace to wear!

I kinda didn't like how I had to give up my candy at the end of the day, though. I hope I get to eat at least some of it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!