Saturday, November 18, 2006

Daddy's Dislocated Jaw



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was gonna just play hooky and take the day off of work because he's been away from us so much this week - but then he went and dislocated his jaw, and kinda had to stay home and moan and whine through clenched teeth anyway.

After some lunch and my nap, Mommy and Daddy and I took a drive out to Yorkdale mall to do some shopping for a few odds and ends. While we were at Williams-Sonoma, Mommy let me try some lovely hand lotion, which I happily rubbed between my fingers. Apparently I do this all the time, but this was the first time Daddy had ever seen it. I loooove hand lotion ("Lo Lo").'

On the way home, we stopped at a Japanese restaurant and I got to have some sushi and tempura and stuff. I really liked it - especially the eel and the green tea ice cream.

Daddy would like to mention that this new 'Blogger Beta' version of Blogger sucks, and that they should have said up front that when you migrate to the new format that you can no-longer post directly from Flickr, and that you can't hide the Blogger bar.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!