Friday, November 10, 2006

The Diaper Song



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and Basil are both sick. Not me, though! I'm great! I'm ready to run and play and destroy, but noooo, Mommy and Basil are all lumpy and sluggish and have headaches and just want to lie around and moan. I literally ran circles around them today, basically daring them to stop me. At one point, Mommy had to barricade the DC and DVD shelves with the coffee table to prevent me from taking them all down.

Mommy napped with me this morning. When I woke up first, I started jumping on Mommy's hair, then I got in really close to her ear and silently whispered "Maaaaaaamaaaaaa." I know I don't say it here on the blog much, but I really really do love my Mommy. I think my parents really can tell.

I made up another song today, too. It goes: "Diiiaaaapeeerrr, diiiiiiapperrrrr, diiiiiiapperrrrr..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!