Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The elusive Mr. Shuffles



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was Dishwasher repair day. While Daddy was at work, Mommy and I did our best to fix our clogged-up dishwasher, but not to much success. Mommy took my plastic duck-bath-thing out of the bathroom, so I carried it around the house, putting random objects (garbage, clothing, toys, dishes) in there and dragging it around. Maybe I'll be a hoarder, like Daddy and Grandpa!

Gamma saw a hawk in the back yard today, probably capturing a mouse. I wish the hawk would take our mouse ("Mr. Shuffles") away... he keeps waking me up at night. Daddy's petrified I'm gonna set off one of the mouse traps.

Speaking of traps, I laid a set of traps for Daddy for when he came home from work at four in the morning. Wandering around in the dark, he stepped on all my noisemaker toys, waking us all up. I was so happy to see him, I didn't want to go back to bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!