Friday, November 17, 2006

Greatest Parent Ever (or: "Stinky Stinky Poop Soup")



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Rest in peace, Mr. Shuffles. We all woke this morning to discover him in the closet, his spine-bone snapped in half by the peanut butter-baited mousetrap Daddy and Grandpa laid for him. We're glad he won't be waking me up in the middle of the night, but there's this undercurrent of guilt floating around...

...which might have to do with some of the karma going 'round these parts. For the sake of sensitive readers, I can't go into too much detail while describing my diarrhea-filled diaper this morning. Needless to say, Mommy changed it, and gets to be declared 'Greatest Parent Ever'. It was like something out of anyone's worst nightmare, and it resulted in the top-to-bottom cleaning of the entire apartment (that and the mouse carcass).

Went to the mall with Mommy and Gamma and Anisa (Mommy was so disturbed by the diaper change that she just HAD to get out of the house). I've now started calling Anisa "Nee Nee" - and I still don't call Gamma anything.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!