Monday, November 13, 2006

Gripping Giblets



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Daddy had more work to do today, so he was pretty much tied to the computer all day while I scurried around him, eating pencil erasers and getting into trouble. Mommy and I were able to pull him away for a few minutes late in the afternoon when we all loaded up into the car for a trip to the bookstore (sometimes I think we just go to the bookstore as an excuse to get coffee).

Before dinner, to keep me entertained while Mommy prepared dinner, Daddy and I played together in my new House of Balls, which was a lot of fun! He tried to teach me to juggle, but I'd rather just bang them together. Anyway, while I was distracted, Mommy managed to seriously burn the heck out of her hand. Way to go, Mommy! She's currently trying to sleep while tightly gripping frozen giblets.

Listening to: Junior Boys - So This Is Goodbye


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't giblets! It was a bag of frozen peas.

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!