Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Happy American Thanksgiving - especially to those family members Mommy forgot to call today. Hopefully you can find it in your hearts to forgive us.

Mommy and I were gonna go out for a walk or shopping or something today, but I was so shagged out after a long phone conversation with Nana today that I had an extra-long nap, which really threw off our schedule. I did, however, play the drums on the coffee table using the sharpening steel, and I managed to catch my new favourite television show. I love Dragons!

Speaking of that nap - today I refused to have a nap until Basil came in and hung out with me. I actually requested his (begrudging) presence. Also, Mommy has determined a way to tell when I'm planning on doing something I'm not allowed to do... I say "No no no no no no no" riiiiiiight before I do it. Daddy thinks this is hilarious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!