Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hide-A-Shoe



[As transcribed by Daddy]


The weather was surprisingly awesome today, and Mommy decided we ought to go out for a walk or a hike or to play or something. The problem: I had stashed my shoes somewhere in the apartment and decided not to tell anyone where. It's especially funny when you consider that before Mommy started searching, she had just tidied up the place after one of my rampages. It was interesting to watch how she tore the place apart... I took some notes.

Daddy didn't come home from work until after I went to bed, which made me sad - I kept asking for him to give me a kiss before I went to sleep. Isn't that adorable and sweet?

My family has noticed that in my youth and innocence, I have yet to develop a realistic 'emotional response barometer.' For example, if Basil were to knock me over and I cracked my head open on the fireplace, I'd freak out (naturally). However, if Mommy doesn't pick me up when I want, I'd react the same way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!