Sunday, November 12, 2006

House of Balls



[As transcribed by Daddy]


What a nice surprise - this morning, after a trip to the mall so that Daddy could visit the dentist, we visited Gamma and Grandpa. Gamma's friend Orit came over and brought me a present - a Magic Clear Playhouse with 75 Balls! (Sorry, I can't find a link... see the above photo) It's so much fun - the best part is learning how to throw the balls so that Mommy and Daddy go chasing after them.

Daddy was up late last night working and didn't get a lot of sleep, so he's been acting a bit weird. However, it didn't stop us from going to yet another mall tonight in order to buy diaper liners, and then we looked around a bookstore for a few minutes before heading home for dinner.

Before bed, Mommy and Daddy and I did a lot of jumping up-and-down, and we discovered my sixth tooth.

Listening to: Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Ruin Jonny's Bar Mitsvah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!