Thursday, November 16, 2006

I take requests



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today, Mommy went out to rake the leaves. As soon as I saw the big pile of colourful fauna, I had to just dive in and start playing. Mommy thinks that all children must come pre-programmed to play in raked leaves, based on this apparent evidence.

Once again, I didnt see Daddy all day, as he was working late yet again. He's worried I'm forgetting all about him... on the phone, I called him 'Papa'!

If you ask me to sing a song for you, I'll sing the 'Toopy and Binou' theme. However, if you specify a song title, I'll do my best - although I definately seem to be limited to my 'Diaper Song.' The other night, Mommy asked me if I wanted a bedtime song, and I actually requested 'Toopy and BInou'. Cute!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!