Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'd like to go to bed now, please.



[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning I learned how to blow my nose. It's kinda cute - I blow really hard and make snot bubbles. Awesome! I also learned several new words, including 'Shampoo' and 'Butter'. I can also now point to and identify milk, mushrooms, and other food-related items (but not mustard).

My mood went sour pretty quickly this morning. I started ranting and screaming and shrieking, and before long Mommy had developed a massive migraine headache. Daddy was late coming home from work (he had an appointment), so Mommy took a quick breather while Gamma and Wendy Nixon looked after me.

At around 7:30pm, half an hour before I usually go to bed, Mommy and I were in my room, changing a diaper or something. I earnestly pointed to my crib. Mommy took that to mean that I wanted to go to bed, so she put me in there. I curled up and went to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!