Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ottoman(s)



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up really early for the second morning in a row. It might have something to do with all of these teeth popping into my mouth - I've got six on top and two little teeth on the bottom. Let's hear it for molars!

Mommy and Gamma and I took a drive out to the One of a Kind show downtown to do some Christmas shopping. We had a lot of fun and spent a lot of money (so relatives reading this, let's not have any surprises about where your gifts came from), and I was immediately drawn to a set of large leather animal-shaped Ottomans. If anyone out there wants to blow 300 bucks on a Christmas present for me, there's a cute cow I've got my eye on.

Later, while hanging out with Mommy, I decided to bite her. I thought it was funny... she didn't. Too bad if she can't take a joke.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!