Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Raw Pork



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Well, the dishwasher seems to be screwed up again, Mommy's hand is burned, she's got a headache, Daddy is sleep-deprived and his neck is sore, and it looks as though we may have an un-trappable mouse in the house. Ain't things just peachy?!

Anyway, Mommy and Gamma and I took a trip to the chiropractor to get Mommy's neck and headaches sorted out. I entertained his receptionist, who thinks I'm the most amazing thing on the planet (which, of course, I am).

While Mommy was making won tons for dinner today, I reached up and shoved a fistful of raw pork into my mouth. Mommy called the Doctor to make sure I would be all right... ...I don't see the big deal, though. It's just raw pork. Anyway, after Dinner we went with Daddy to go and vote in the municipal election. I sang songs and kept everyone entertained.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!