Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Return of the Missing Shoe



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and Basil were both feeling a lot better today, I'm happy to report.. so there was much tidying to do after yesterday's Clover-tsunami. In fact, thanks to the wonders of Craigslist, we were able to get rid of a lot of stuff taking up space in the apartment, including our old busted television set, my first baby carrier, and more. I hung out upstairs with Grandpa today, and learned the word 'booger.'

The best news of the day (to Mommy, anyway), though, was when Mommy finally found my missing shoe! We'd all love to be able to say that I had crammed it in one of the magazine boxes and then flushed it down the toilet, or hid it in a cheese drawer in the refrigerator or something intricate and complicated like that, but no... it was just lying there, under Basil's big purple chair.

Listening to: The Knife - Silent Shout


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!