Thursday, November 23, 2006

Scatting in the Tub



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I yelled at Mommy all day long. I demanded food, I demanded to be picked up, I demanded attention and to be read to... ...but yeah, mostly I demanded to be fed. I woke up hungry, ate two breakfasts, a big lunch, had a nap, woke up hungry, snacked, and yelled at Mommy. All this was before dinner.

When I wasn't yelling, I was singing. I made up a song about a toy train Mommy unveiled when she decorated the Christmas tree ("Choo choo choo choo!"), I performed my cat song for Gamma, and I tried some free-form scat-jazz vocal whilst in the tub ("Doo ba dee da doodle doo doo dum dum".)

I learned some new words today, too - "Coral", "Straw", and "DIE" - but Mommy and Daddy haven't deciphered what that last one means yet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!