Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Songwriter is Born!



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Am I grumpy because I have a cold and am still all snotty, or is it just because I'm, you know... a toddler? In any case, it was another emotional roller-coaster of a day for me. Not to worry, though - Mommy kept me entertained and occupied. We did several loads of dishes (our dishwasher magically repaired itself), read some books, poked at the cute (but apparently sensitive) new picture of a baby on Daddy's arm, and we visited with Gamma, Grandpa, and the Nixons.

I wrote my very first song today. It's a simple composition: "Popcorn, Popcorn, Popcorn!" Repeat. Pretty cool, eh? Not bad for a first try. I sang it for a while today, while I walked around, eating popcorn, nonchalantly slapping my exposed tummy. I would have sung it in front of everyone when we had Thai food for dinner, but I was shy, and kinda forgot the lyrics.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!