Sunday, November 05, 2006

Toopy Toopy, Toopy Binoo



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I spent a lot of time with Gamma and Grandpa and the Nixons this morning, before the Nixons headed home. We all had a nice lunch, and I sang the theme song to one of my favourite TV shows over and over and over again. I had a really short nap, and as such my schedule was kinda off-kilter all day long.

Mommy did some more work on Gamma's smoking lounge, and I hung out with Daddy so that we didn't get in the way... and all I wanted was to be with Mommy! When she was done, we decorated by bedroom a bit, I made my first-ever fart joke, and then we all drove downtown to Daddy's office.

While we were there (decorating), Mommy made me some popcorn, which I proceeded to pulverize and dump all over the floor. I added some chocolate powder and chewed-up nerf ammo for good measure, leaving a nice surprise for the cleaning staff!

Listening to: Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!