Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Two Words:



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was back to work today, so I decided to go back to terrorizing Mommy, who woke up feeling kinda sore and tired and a bit ill. I made sure she wasn't able to do much cleaning, and as usual, I screamed and screamed while she was making dinner.

She did get a pretty positive reaction out of me when she broke out the Christmas Tree, however. Now, every time I walk past it, I say "Oooooo!" It's pretty cute (the fact that I say "oooo", not the tree). (Er, not that the tree isn't cute.)

Also, today was a red-letter day for sentence structure! For the first time, I was able to put two words together and make a statement. I pointed to my nose and said "Baby nose," and indicated that Mommy's nose was "Mommy nose." I'm one step closer to being a reporter!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!