Wednesday, November 08, 2006

¡Viva La Revolución!



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today is the day to be completely full of beans! Go go go go go go! Get into everything! Take it all apart! Tear it all down! Keep Mommy on her toes! Unpack toybox again and again! Destory Daddy's DVDs! Yank things off of the mantle! Reach for and dismantle the printer! Go upstairs and draw, read the "daikee" book, jump on the furniture, and dance on the couch! Today is the day! TODAY IS THE DAY FOR REVOLUTION! Don't forget to stop for a nap.

I seem to have completely stopped breastfeeding today. I have lost all interest. For the past few weeks I've really been gearing down, but today really seemed to be it for me. It's somewhat sad for Mommy, but at least I don't have to be weaned... I just don't seem to care much anymore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!