Friday, November 03, 2006

Waiting for the bus



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I still have a cold and rubbed my eyes while I slept, causing me to wake up with a puffy face. After breakfast, Mommy and I took Basil for walk... but I was pretty snotty, and didn't want to wear mittens or have my nose wiped.

Mommy and I went on a lunch date today - it was fun! I got to eat a chicken salad sandwich, and discovered that I'll eat almost anything, so long as it has butter on it. After lunch, we took the bus to a Shoe Store, Old Navy, and Future Shop, where we bought a new video game for Gamma.

We had to wait a long time for the bus to come and pick us up. I waved and waved at the other people waiting with us. Once we got home and Daddy came home from work, I hugged his butt while he tried to fix our broken dishwasher.

Listening to: Nellie McKay - Pretty Little Head


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!