Monday, November 20, 2006

(Washable) Markers



[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning the extermination continued, as another member of Mr. Shuffles' family bit the dust. After that joyous event, Mommy and Daddy and Bail and I joined Gamma, Grandpa, Anisa, Cool Uncle Gareth, and Julia for brunch. We all ate a lot of great food and had a really nice visit. I particularly loved all the attention.

After my nap, it was time for Julia to take the bus to Peterborough, so Daddy drove us all (including Mommy and Cool Uncle Gareth) to the station at the mall. While we were there, Mommy and Daddy bought me some colourful markers! The mall was crazy and was making Daddy itchy, so we all escaped back home, and I did a lot of drawing and colouring (we'll put my artwork online soon).

Cool Uncle Gareth visited with Mommy and Daddy and I some more after dinner. I really like him - he always seems to make me laugh!

Listening to: The Futureheads - News And Tributes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!