Sunday, December 17, 2006

Abbatoir Rodentia



[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, we all woke up to the smell of burning fur. Turns out that two little bitty members of Mr. Shuffles' family (cousins?) got trapped in the furnace's electro-static filter and were electrocuted in the night. Our home sure has become a Mouse Charnel House.

We did some grocery shopping pretty early today, and when we came home we had lunch and naps (Daddy's was probably twice as long as mine). Afterwards, we drove over to The MacDermott's house for a quiet little Christmas party. I must've scared everyone off, because before long, we were the only ones still there. I played with Corrin and her toys (while Daddy and Jason played with their toys). We all had a blast!

After a quick stop at the Johnson's Christmas Party (where I scribbled on the floor), it was time for dinner, a tub, and bed!

Listening to: Black Flag - Damaged


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!