Monday, December 18, 2006

And on that farm, he had a horse



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Had something of a quiet morning - hung out with my grandparents, did some drawing (see photo). The usual, I guess. After lunch, seeing as how the weather was bizarrely warm, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I drove out to Hockley Valley to do some last-minute Christmas hiking!

We had one heck of a great trek. I walked and walked all by myself for at least 30 minutes. The rest of the time was spent in the carrier on Daddy's chest... I made him sing the Batman theme song and "Old MacDonald" over and over and over again - and I made sure that on Old MacDonald's farm it was always a horse, with a neigh-neigh here and there (everywhere, in fact).

After a good two hours in the woods, we headed home. Basil and my parents were exhausted! Before dinner, we managed to squeeze in a quick jaunt to Old Navy so that I could get me a pair 'o slippers.

Listening to: TV On The Radio - Return To Cookie Mountain


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!